Online Credit Cards 101 - Help with Debit management planIn today's dynamic economy consumers stretched in all directions are having trouble in paying bills, behind in mortgage, auto , medical payments. Guess what you are not alone. There are numerous reasons for one's financial crisis , it could be due to loss of job, sudden expenditure, medical emergencies, or lawsuits etc. Regardless of the situation one has help available to reduce the damage or take control of Debt management plan.
Government & Non-profit Help line - Coping with Debt
- FTC Help Line:- Get help on Self-Help methods, Debt Relief Services, Debt Consolidation and Bankruptcy related methods. Read more.
- Debit.org :- from understand your debt to manage your debt. Debit.org
- Federal reserve board :- General guidelines to elaborated guides on Credit Cards and Credit reports. Read more.
- Consumer Finance Protection Bureau:- Assistance to Law and Regulations. Read more.
- National Foundation Credit Counseling:- Get help, knowledge and ways to deal with debt, mortgage management and reviews and help on credit reports etc. Read more at NFCC
- USA.gov - the official website:- The credit counseling service from USA.Gov
More help link for Debit management plan
- Credit.org:- more options available. Read more.
- Consumers Credit:- Dealing with hundreds of consumers and helping them to manage Debit management plan.
- Incharge.org:- Based in Florida are engaged in helping consumers from Debit to Financial freedom. Read more.
- Bank of America :- Managing Debt Management Plan. Read more.
- Citi Debt Management Plan:- Citi card help to regain control over your money. Read more.
- Discover Debt Management Plan:- Helps consumers with temporary hardship. Read more.