How to get an Equifax Credit Report and Credit ScoreThe Equifax credit agency is one of three credit reporting agencies providing credit reports to consumers and selling credit information/credit services to lenders. By Federal law each credit agency is mandated to provide free credit report to consumers once a year. Based on federal law , the three credit bureaus (Transunion, Experian and Equifax) created one company Annual Credit Report to provide free credit reports to consumers.
In case your goal is to get free credit report and you haven't used free credit report option from AnnualCreditReport.com website, please visit Annual Credit Report.
Equifax Credit Report Services and ProductsThe Equifax company is helping millions of customers with credit report, monitoring and identity theft services. Each service and product comes with different price model. Here is the brief note on each of these services.
- Equifax Credit Report & Score:- service comes with credit report and credit score. The current deal is that get Equifax 3-Bureau
Credit Scores for $4.95, and the trial period runs for 30 days, thereafter you will be charged $17.95 per month. Customers have choice to cancel at any time during the trial period.
- Equifax credit scores and profiles and 3-bureau credit scores based on the information from all 3 bureaus
- Comprehensive credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion credit reports
- Financial alerts on up to 2 of your credit card and bank accounts
- One-stop assistance for canceling and reissuing credit/debit cards, Driver's licenses, Social Security cards, Insurance cards, passports and travelers' checks when a wallet is lost or stolen.
- Interactive Score Estimator™ enables you to simulate how future financial decisions might impact your score
- Privacy Monitoring and Protection- reveals information that exists about you on the Internet
- Access to customer service 7 days a week
- Up to $25,000 Identity Theft Insurance
- For more information and details on each of these Equifax product and way to get Equifax Credit Report and Credit Score, Visit Equifax.
How to cancel Equifax credit report and membership accountEquifax lets customers call on their customer service number ,which is active 7/24. Customers can make call to below mentioned number and initiate account cancellation process. Once account is cancelled, Equifax customer care department will send an email with account cancellation confirmation. Customers can login to their account and see confirmation of Equifax product cancellation.
Cancellation process for Equifax membership and services
- US residents: 866-243-8181, 7 days a week between the hours of 8 am - 3 am EST
- Canada residents: 866-820-8911, 7 days a week between the hours of 8 am - 12 am EST.
- Once your product has been cancelled, you will receive a confirmation. You can also log into your Equifax Account and view your Order History, which will reflect the order as "Cancelled."
PLEASE note time to time webpage content and phone number changes.
Visit Equifax and read more on cancelling Equifax services or membership account.