Online Credit Card 101 - Provides various tools and resources to manage your Finance and Credit solutions
Contact Credit Bureaus for Credit Report Errors
The three credit Bureaus Transunion, Experian and Equifax document information about consumers and provide it to lenders and creditors for lending credit to people. Many times wrong information is passed on and that can impact your credit score. It is advisable to monitor your credit report for such errors. In addition to these errors consumer face some serious challenge to fix credit reports they can be late or missed payments, defaults, and bankruptcies etc. Either you can work directly with credit bureaus or hire credit repair companies to help you out.
How to contact credit reporting companies
- Trans Union - Consumer Disclosure Center
- Address: P.O. Box 1000
- City: Chester, PA 19022
- Trans Union Web Address
- Contact Number: (800) 916-8800 or (800) 888-4213
- Address: P.O. Box 105873
- City: Atlanta, GA 30348
- Equifax Web Address
- Phone Number: (800) 685-1111
- Experian (formerly TRW)
- Address: P.O. Box 2104
- City: Allen, TX 75013-2104
- Experian Web Address
- Phone Number: (888) 397-3742
Online Financial CalculatorsThere is list of calculators designed to help consumers find answers for financial questions with respect to an individuals need. These calculators take basic financial information and provide you the resulting solution. These calculators are deigned to help you to understand what cost and benefit you would make in each investment you undertake.
Consumer Education SitesEveryone goes through hard times, at times we all require help. The National Foundation for Credit Counseling is one place where you can get help, guidance and direction to fix your financial issues. The NFCC is founded in 1951, is the nation's largest and longest-serving nonprofit financial counseling organization helping millions of consumers. NFCC partners with many non-profit and accredited debt management companies which provide a variety of free and affordable financial services to millions of consumers. in-person, over the phone, or online. Visit National Foundation for Credit Counseling.
Credit.orgProviding consumer services and education to consumers across America, the credit.org is engaged in Debt Management, Credit Counseling and Financial Planning service. Visit Credit.org
Justice.gov - Approved Credit counseling companiesThe justice.gov keeps tab on consumer practices and list of approved credit counseling companies. This is one place to search for company back ground check and read reviews. The companies are listed by States so you can find one near to your place. Visit Jusitce.Gov
Federal Trade Commission - FTC - Submit consumer complaints.To report fraud, identity theft, or an unfair business practice, visit ftc.gov/complaint, click on the FTC Complaint Assistant icon, and answer the questions. Visit FTC.gov
Credit Card Company Links
Credit Card Companies Website LinksThe VISA, AMEX, Discover, Citi, and MasterCard are leading credit card companies providing credit and debit cards to millions of customers across globe. The VISA and MasterCard are pioneer in credit card business and take credit of staring plastic credit cards.
- VISA Credit Card links:- Innovation at its best. VISA
- MasterCard Credit Card links:- One of the pioneer in introducing Credit Cards. MasterCard
- Discover Credit Card Links:- Offers credit cards in various credit types, 0 percent APR, balance transfer, rewards and cash back credit cards. Discover
- American Express Credit Cards Links:- provides credit cards for small business, personal, corporate and Prepaid credit cards. American Express
- Citi Credit Card Links:- Find the credit card that is right for you. From low interest rate to 0 percent APR, no annual fees to rewards cards. CITI
- Capitol One Credit Card Links:- Provodes creit programs from credit cars to loans for auto and home. Capitol One.
Bank Credit Cards LinksLeading banks hold million of customer accounts and it makes perfect sense for them to offer the, credit cards and other credit programs to customers. Here is the list of top US banks offering credit Cards.
- Bank of America Credit Card link:- The nations leading bank and home for all sorts of banking needs. https://www.bankofamerica.com/
- US Bank Credit Card Link:- Discover your options and best credit cards to sit your lifestyle. US Bank.
- Wells Fargo Bank Credit Card Link:- Tagline- Wellsfargo credit card helps you to earn rewards, points, cash back and establish a solid credit history. Wells Fargo Bank.
- Chase Bank Credit Card link:- Provides introductory credit cards from low credit score to high credit score. Chase bank.
- HSBC Bank Credit Card link:- Provides credit cards for Personal and Business needs. HSBC Bank.
- PNC Bank Credit Cards Link:- Offers credit card and loan programs for Personal, student and business needs. PNC Bank.
Union Credit Card links:-Trade unions or unions also provide credit cards, loan programs to customers at cheaper rates as compared to leading banks and credit card companies. The only condition is that one has to be member of that union. For example NavyFederal provides cheaper loans to serving members in armed forces and to there families. Similarly corporate companies or trade unions provide credit help to its members.
- Navy Federal Union Credit Link:- The Navy Federal is armed forces bank serving three armed wings of United States. Navy Federal Bank.
- State Employees Credit Union Credit Link:- The credit union opened in 1937 and since has been serving the members. State Employees Credit Union.
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union Credit Link:- The credit union was opened in 1935 and since has been serving its members. Pentagon Federal Credit Union.
- Boeing Employees Credit Union Credit Link:- Aviation company has been serving the members from many decade now. Boeing Employees Credit Union.
- Schools First Federal Credit Union Credit Link:- California based credit union is home to more than half million members and holds assets more than 10 billion. Schools First Federal Credit Union.
- The Golden 1 Credit Union Credit Line:- This union is California based and the biggest of all in California. Golden1 Credit Union.
- American Frist Credit Union Credit Links:- Based in Utah. American First Credit Union
- Alaska USA Federal Credit Union Credit Links:- This union comes at 10th place in terms of memberships. Alaska USA Federal Credit Union.
- Credit Union Access:- One stop to get information on top credit unions by membership and by the assets. Credit Union Access.